Thursday, September 14, 2006
Annual XL Alumni Homecoming '06
3rd XLRI Alumni Homecoming ‘06
(November 18-19, Sat-Sun, 2006)
Invitation from the alma mater
Folks! November is not too far off… Start planning your trip back home…
Annual Alumni Homecoming:
A trip down the memory lane… a return to the roots… a re-look at what has changed and what hasn’t… a chance to meet XLers from across the decades… interaction with the present faculty, students and staff… to discuss and participate in what the XL Alumni and the alma-mater can do together… and above all, have fun J
· Registration at 9am
· Morning interactions on XLRI Today & XLRI Tomorrow
· Lunch with faculty, students & staff in the Hostel Lawns
· Inauguration of The Entrepreneurship Development Center in the afternoon
· Informal interactions and visits to the old haunts
· Evening: The “big” event @ Tata Audi.
A Panel Discussion on:
Affirmative Action: A Red Herring?
· Cocktails & dinner, hosted by Chairman Board of Governers, Mr B Muthuraman (BME ‘75 & MD, Tata Steel)
And, of course, an evening together
· Breakfast at BOC Pavilion @ Beldih Club
· Golf, Soft-ball Cricket, trips to places, or agenda with own batchmates… or whatever you decide (we are planning a few things, but you can also plan your own agenda - after all the purpose is also to have fun and we will help making it possible)
· Farewell Lunch at Beldih Club
… so book your tickets, apply for leave, and plan your journey back home…
…Try to reach on 17th Nov evening/night
You can plan your return on 19th Nov evening or on the 20th, as suits you.
Registration will start beginning Oct ’06.
Look forward to having you all here