· To showcase innovative social entrepreneurship ventures by individual entrepreneurs, NGOs, corporates, and government agencies
· To provide a common platform for sharing experiences, issues and concerns.
The Social Entrepreneurship Conference is designed across 6 sessions over two days, each dealing with the "access" issue, viz.:
· Access to Credit & Financial Services
· Access to Education
· Access to Healthcare & Hygiene
· Access to Livelihood Opportunities
· Access to Market, and
· Rural Access to Societal Resources
In addition, the Conference will also provide an interactive platform/workshop for the delegates to share their work, concerns and issue, and arrive at collaborative solutions.
January 31 & February 1, 2009
Development sector professionals, i.e.,
· Social entrepreneurs,
· Government officials operating in development space,
· CSR executievs,
· Academicians, and
· Interested students
** Last Date of Registration: January 19th, 2009
The Cheque/DD should be drawn in favour of XLRI Jamshedpur
Nominations, on enclosed Registration Form, should be sent to:
Prof Madhukar Shukla
The 1st National Social Entrepreneurship Conference
CH Area (East),
Ph: 0657 – 398 3333 Fax: 0657 – 398 3200
Sunday, January 4, 2009
National Social Entrepreneurship Conference @ XLRI (Jan 31 - Feb 1, 2009)
I am happy to share that we are organising the 1st National Conference on Social Entrepreneurship at XLRI during January 31 - February 1, 2009.
I am pasting and enclosing the conference brochure + nomination form.
This event would be of interest for those involved in the development sector (social entreprenurs/NGOs/CBOs, Acedmics, CSR executives, etc.). Most welcome to register...
...and please also pass it on to others who you think will find this of interest.
ps: we are also looking for sponsors - so any help on this front would be most welcome