Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Time for Alumni meet in the Tri-state area

Hey XLUSA Folks,

I am back again. Its that time of the year. Time for our Bi-annual jamboree. I am sorry its late kicking it off this time. I changed jobs a few weeks back and thus could not initiate this.

We have been having our Tri-state (NJ, NY, CT) plus all neighboring states (PA, VA, DE, MD) alumni meet in June of 2001, 2003 and 2005. My other co-organizer, LS Srinivas has moved back to India and so I need another couple of volunteers. Lets have a poll first whether we
do want to have this meet this year. I SURE DO....We can have it in the month of August or if lots of folks are vacationing in India we can even plan a weekend in September middle.

Once we decide on date/time, we can then plan the location/activity etc. We could plan something different this year if we can all agree on a specific agenda.

Please do write back or call me

Thanks,

Parag Gupta
BMD Class of 90

No comments:

Post a Comment