Tuesday, May 29, 2007

XL Alumni meet in basel on June 16

I am based out of Basel and am planning an Alumni meet for those based in Switzerland on June 16 and if those based in and around Europe could join, that'd be wonderful.

Dear Alumnus,

Further to Prof. Shukla's initiative, I have spoken to a few people and seems like the evening of June 16 (It's a Saturday) is likely to be the date, most of you agree for the Alumni meet to be held. I do not have your contact details (phone number) and hence would like you to email me your availability for the same.

Would really appreciate if you could reply to me by this Saturday (June 2) so I can count on the number of people attending the meet to further plan this out.

Thanks in advance and look forward to your response.

Warm regards,

Nita Balmohan Rajesh
XLRI (Batch of 2008)
Intern, Novartis International

No comments:

Post a Comment