During last couple of years, XL has forged academic cum student exchanges with many universities abroad. Currently our tie-ups for academic and students exchange are with the following institutes:
- Asian Institute of Management at Manila (Philippines)
- Asian Institute of Technology at Bangkok (Thailand)
- EM Lyon Business School (France)
- Malardeen University (Sweden)
- Eichstätt University (Germany)
- Royal Melbourne Instt of Technology (Australia)
- Loyola Business School at Chicago (USA) &
- Victoria University at Melbourne (Australia).
Some others are in the pipeline, which may hopefully bear results in the coming months.
The reason for sharing this:
We are looking for similar tie-ups to increase the exposure for both our faculty and students. The tie-ups can be in the form of student exchange, hosting study tours, joint research/ programs, sharing courses, etc.
If you have any leads, I will be grateful if you can write to me.
and I will connect you with the concerned junta who are driving this initiative over here
Recipe : Purple Sprouting Broccoli Salad
1 month ago