Monday, May 1, 2006

Appeal for financial help from an 76batch alumnus

Folks!
Am forwarding an appeal for help from V Chandrashekhar of 76BMD batch.

Ciao
madhukar

-----Original Message-----
From: Chandrashekhar Vishwanathan [mailto:vcshekhar[at]yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2006 11:02 AM
To: Madhukar Shukla
Subject: Appeal for financial help after my bypass surgery

Dear Alumni of XLRI,

I wish to introduce myself as Chandrasekhar of the BM 74-76 batch.

I recently underwent a bypass surgery at Madras Medical mission,Chennai.It was a traumatic and horrible experience to say the least. In my case it was further complicated because of my BP and diabetes.Any way I am alive to write this.

I am now at home recovering slowly. Everyday is a gift of God. No one can assure that there will be a tomorrow.

I am writing this to appeal for some financial help.I am 56, unemployed, with a daughter in college, living on my savings. If some of you could help me in whatever litle way you can I would be extremely grateful. The Chennai XL chapter under the leadership of Dominique Thomas along with PNSubramanian, Reddy and MaFoi Pandiarajan
helped me financially and also for arranging blood.

Fr CasimirRaj Director XLRI has helped me a lot.Fr Christie, Director of LIBA has also helped me . He motivated the students of LIBA to come forward to donate blood. I needed blood transfusion twice. I am alive because so many came forward to donate blood.

Your contribution can be sent to me to the following address;
thanks a lot.

V.Chandrasekhar
B/12/4,
25th cross st Besantnagar,
Chennai 600090

p.s. if you would like to have my bank account number please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment